Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Secrets

I have been keeping a secret for a few days now...

As most of you (probably all of you) know we have been TTC for 10 months now. I never thought it would take us this long, we were barely trying with C and it only took us 1 month. It was a long journey, for us, and I am excited to say that we are pregnant!


I got my first positive at 10 dpo, but the line was barely there so I didn't believe it. Well today I am 13 dpo and the line has definitely gotten darker! I was going to wait until I actually missed my period to tell all of you, but I have been worried the past couple days because of that burning pain I've been having. I won't get my ultrasound results until (hopefully) tomorrow because my doctor decided to take a holiday. He always seems to take them right at the wrong times. Anyway I just need support and reassurance right now and lots of sticky baby dust.

I figured our due date to be April 10th, 2012!



3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Congrats mama! I am sure everything will be fine, after all C said so! They know better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooo!!! SQUEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I will send all kinds of sticky baby thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete