Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 Weeks Update


I saw this on my twitter friend @RiGatorMom's blog Baby Gators Den and decided to borrow the idea. It's just a neat way of keeping everyone updated on my pregnancy!

P.S. I had just finished eating supper when I took this picture and there is some major bloating going on!

5 weeks
*How far along?:  5 weeks and 1 day
*Total weight gain: 2lbs
*How big is baby?: 0.13 inches, about the size of an appleseed 
*Sleep?: I wish I got more.
*Best moment this week?:  Having the midwives email me back!
*Movement?: Nothing yet, but I can't wait!
*Food cravings?: No cravings, just really hungry.
*Labor signs?: No, and there better not be for 35 more weeks!
*Belly button in or out?:  In.
*What I miss: Nothing yet.
*What I’m looking forward to:  My midwives appointment.

7 comments:

  1. Thats great! I should forward that to my sister : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Meaning the little survey thing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I thought that's what you meant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! You always pop faster with the next babies :D.
    I hope your midwife appointment goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for a big preggo belly! Thanks, I hope so too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Updates! WOO! lol. Lucky you, my belly button popped even before I took the damn test! That's why I knew I was prego. lol. Cause it had JUST gone back in from my last pregnancy lmao

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a very deep belly button, it didn't even pop when I was 42 weeks pregnant with C and I was HUGE!! It was actually still in, not even flat.

    ReplyDelete