Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

12 Weeks Update

Sorry it's been so long between updates, I have had a busy last few weeks. Hopefully now I will have time to keep you all updated every week with maybe a few posts in between! As most of you know we are moving this weekend. AHH! I still have lots to do, but I'm pretty somewhat confident that I can get it all done.




12 weeks
*How far along?:  12 weeks and 1 day
*Total weight gain: about 5lbs 
*How big is baby?: 2.1 inches, about the size of a plum.
*Sleep?: It's been good, I'm starting to wake in the early hours to go to the bathroom, but at least I'm still comfortable.
*Best moment this week?:  Hearing my little baby's heartbeat.
*Movement?: I swear I can feel little flutters here and there.
*Food cravings?: My main craving is chill cheese fries from DQ. yum!
*Labor signs?: Nope!
*Belly button in or out?:  In.
*What I miss: Nothing yet.
*What I’m looking forward to:  My 20 week ultrasound, can't wait to find out the gender. (I think boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment